Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why does love always hurt?

Hello peeps, bloggers or whatever...
I was wondering.. Have you ever been in love? If you have, how does it feels? Amazing? Great? Awesome? The greatest thing happen in your life? Or it just full with hearts that's being shattered into pieces and will never be mend again? I don't know what do you feel bout it, but for me.. I think I will never fall in love again.. Love just.. *sigh* it just brings pain to my life. Like, have you ever been hurt by someone that you cared and loved so fucking much? You fucking love that someone and yet, in the end.. that person hurt you. And do you ever wonder, that your heart will ever be mend again? Like they say, "A broken heart can't never be mend" and I think that phrase began to make sense now. It's hard to mend a broken heart..believe me, i've been there. Suffered for a month..and that special someone came into my life, that person began to heal the hole in my heart.. For 4 months we've been together and now its coming to an end. There are ups and downs when i'm with you but we both get over it easily because our love towards each other are strong. Time passed by so fast and its nearly our 5 month anniversary.. we fought again. But now, its hard for me.. I'm tired to hold on onto you and I feel that you're also tired to hold onto me. Is this the end? It's hard for me to leave you and yet it hurts me so fucking much to forget bout you. How many tears must I shed to cleanse myself of you?! I wish I could forget you but its hard.. You changed my whole life. I leave the decision in your hands. Its your call then. I don't care anymore. Why does love must ended in tears? I wished that I could have an happy ending just like the fairytales in the storybook but i guess, that's impossible to come true. I once asked to myself, "What is the meaning of love?". My answer is, "Love is eternity. There's no boundaries in loving someone. When you thought bout that person, it makes your heart sings joyfully". That's my definition of love. Now, nobody can mend this broken heart. I guess, i will never fall in love again. It's God decision now, whether he wants me to be with someone or I may just be a freakish loner and take care of my parents. Maybe me being a freakish loner is more better..taking care of my parents.. well, its a way to express my gratitude to them for taking good care of me for years.

So..peeps..sorry you have to read this long post..
I just like to express myself on paper.. well, in this case..on computer..
When you finished reading it.. Tell me..
- Your definition of love -
- Have you ever been heartbroken? -
- How do you feel when you're in love? -

Not in a mood for cheers..

xoxo,
FreakishLoner

No comments: