Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'll be fishing for hotties and notties :P

Hey bloggers!! 4 more days to go!!
4 friggin eafin' days to go!!
Cuddie: Where to, ass?
Me: A place where you can't follow me.
Cuddie: Haha..try me. I always follow you, remember?
Me: Owh, shut your pie-hole would ya?
Cuddie: Fine!
IGNORE THE ABOVE CONVO..damn her..

So, i was saying that..4 more days to go..TO KL!!
I can't friggin wait!! So many malls!
Full with designer's brand.. Prada! Chanel! Dolce and Gabbana!
What the fuck?! Did I just say that all? Ugh..
I don't speak designer's brand for eafin' gawd!
I'm into Vanz..Converse..yeah that's cool..
The best part is I'LL BE FISHING FOR HOTTIES AND notties!!
Mwahahahahahaha... i'll lurked at night..
Hypnotize them with me eyes! Mwahahahaha..
Lol..i'm just kidding.. ugh.. i'm not even into that kind of stuff..
So, will be leaving you all with a suicide note soon..


CHEERS!

xoxo,
ButtFace<3

No comments: