Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yesterday...

Hey bloggers! 2 days to go..damn..time pass by so fast..
Yesterday was the last day of CNY..
So, my mum bring us to dinner at Cafe Boleh, Sutera Harbour Hotel.
Yup..we dine there..buffet to be specific..
Lol..its morning here..like 8.55 am..
and Joanne just came back from school.. i know..its early..
My sister is sick..fever and flu..aww..boo-hoo..
She's upstairs now..sleeping maybe..
and i'm suppose to take care of her..mum ask me to make her warm soya bean and grandpa ask me to cook her porridge..aww, gosh...
well..she IS my sister tho..its my duty to take care of her..
Here's some pics of last night dinner =D

Just a random picture..
To test my inner photographing skills..

Look..dingbag and doofus..
Taking picture of themselves using my mum's phone..

How's my artistic in culinary?
Above there.. Mashed potato with its sauce..
Banger a.k.a sausage..
Irish Lamb Stew [My Favourite!]..
and some veggies..

Me and Joanne were berebut taking picture of the flower..


Joanne eating the watermelon..
Gah..she wants her a pic of her to be taken..
That's all for today...
I'll post more later..
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace<3

No comments: