Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It was..an "Ish" day -.-

Bonjour bloggers!
Well..today i received a letter from my ex-school..
It was a letter from PTPL college.. it was weird that it was addressed to the school. It should be addressed to my mail box. Well, anyway.. the letter is about the college, offering me to study there. The letter says...
"Tawaran Kemasukan Bersyarat Ke Program PTPL Sabah"
When I read it..i was like, HUH? Blurred much.. The SPM result is not out yet..and the college is offering me to study there.. Bizzare much..
By the way, i'm not interested in studying in that college.. I'm just not fond of it although the course offered to me was outstanding.. Imma wait for my SPM result and then i'll decide which university or college I want to study...
You wanna know what the "ISH" part is...??
The letter was dated on the 14 January 2009 and i just received it today..
When I read it.. They asked me to come to register on the 2nd February 2009. It was like 2 weeks ago!! Hello...no wonder the staff from the college phoned and sms me for like many times and ask me to go to the Education Fair and meet them on the 15th February 2009. But sadly, I was in KL..sorry college's staff.. I'm not interested in studying there anyway..but thanks for the offer..
P/S: Don't blame me for the late opening of the letter. I just got it today.
ugh..my eyes are effing heavy..
imma head for bed now..
Goodnight..
Cheers!
xoxo,
Buttface <3

No comments: