Saturday, February 7, 2009

Songs that defines my love life..

Hey there blogger! Good afternoon =D
Already had ur lunch? No? Then, go have it! hehe..
So, I just want to share with you all something..
Songs that defines my current relationship with someone that I truly forever will love..
Halo by Beyonce
Your Call by Secondhand Serenade
It's your Love by Gil Ofarim
When I'm with you by Faber Drive
My Hero by Paramore
Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade
Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade
I can wait forever by Simple Plan
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
You had me at hello by A Day To Remember
This love you breath by Eyes Set To Kill
Yuppers..thats all the songs everytime I hear it..
It makes me think of you.. you always be in my heart..
Always dear.. No matter what obstacles that will interfere us..
I'll break the walls..i'll fight for it..i don't care if it will rip me apart..
All I want is to spend my life with you..
To hold your hands everyday..
To give you a kiss in the morning and at night..
But the best part now in my life..
I want you, I need you and I have you..
I don't want to change that..
OK..what is it with me today..
I'm like being emo again... gah! Not again..
Ignore that.. lol, i'm just like this..
I don't know.. maybe i'm Bipolar or something..
Argghhh..Gahh..Ishhh..Sheezzz..
Owh well..might as well be a bipolar...
CHEERS IN A DEADLY WAY!
xoxo,
ButtFace<3

No comments: