Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'll be going now..eventually..ok! Tomorrow..

Hello bloggers! Hey, its the first time I use the word 'hello'..
haha..right.. tomorrow i'll be flying to KL..
No, not flying! I'm a human being for effin' sake! I can't fly...
I'm going there by..what else?? Airplane..duh..
We'll be staying at KL plaza and on friday, we'll be going to Genting..
Overnight there...so indoor coaster and bumper car, here i come!
My suicide note eh? umm..i guess..no note..
imma stick to saying goodbye the easy way..
Goodbye, ass!
There you go >:D [lol, i'm just kidding]
Damn! Fall Out Boy concert in Singapore was yesterday! Shit..
Wish I could go see them.. and the band Hey Monday was there too!
I found out bout this band today..and their songs were awesome..
Its similar to Paramore..no matter, both of them are great..
I just realize today in america's suitehearts video clip..
Cassadee, from the band Hey Monday was in there..
Lol..i'm a dumbshit who's shit been shat on!
Look up for the band HEY MONDAY...
Here's the list of their coolest songs..
- Homecoming -
- Candles [The Best song ever!] -
- 6 Months -
- How you love me now -
That's all for today's post..maybe i'll post my last post for this week tomorrow morning..
Till then bloggers..
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace<3

No comments: