Friday, February 20, 2009

What I bought in KL...

Hey peeps!! Just want to share with you all what I bought in KL..
Here's the pics that I took...

My Second Vans..bought at Sungei Wang..

My First Vans..bought at KL Times Square..

Quicksilver Slipper bought at One Utama.

My white Fedora Hat..bought at Melaka.

Black and purple checkered cap bought at Sungei Wang..

Nunchaku bought in Melaka..
Haiyaa!! Imma be a ninja!

Baby Milo Hoodie bought at KL Times Square..

New Moon novel!! Still reading it..halfway..
Bought at MPH, One Utama.

My Student King Manga.

Awesome story inside and in english.
Daisuki by Kaoru.

Yup..thats all I bought..little right?
I want the Macbeth sneakers but..it was too late..
ugh, that shoe is driving moi crazy...
That's all for today..
Cheers!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3

No comments: