Saturday, February 28, 2009

*cries like a baby*

Hey bloggers.. so today my mum promised to buy me Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and a Rayban Wayfarer. We went to 1Borneo today. I just got back and i'm posting this post while crying like a friggin 17yrold baby! First, we went to Harris and me, with anticipating feeling hoped to get what I want. Unfortunately..my anticipated feeling was CRUSHED!! Because, the books were already sold out! SOLD OUT I tell you!! Grrrr...don't blame me for turning into a cookie monster and steal your cookies. Rawr! The saleperson there asked to me give my phone number to them, so when the new stock arrives, they'll call me. You better call me soon or your cookies will be gone and don't blame me when it happens. Things just keep getting worse.. when I went to this spectacle shop to look for a Wayfarer, guess what? They didn't friggin sell it. But, thanks to the funny part, i'm feeling a lil bit better. The guy working at the shop doesn't even know what Rayban Wayfarer look like..damn! If you don't what it is, then why are you working there? I have to explained to him on how wayfarer look like and then he go like, "owh...." and I was like wth?! Lol... ooh..ooh.. another funny part!! There this kid with his mum, and guess what? The kid had a leash tied on his hand to his mums.. Me and Joanne were like, "haha? what the hell? aww, poor kid".. hey, she was the devil not me. I'm just a cookie monster. Then, we went to Gaya Street. Elyn was being silly. Joanne asked my mum if she and my mum could wake up at 3.00am and elyn interfere saying that, "Marilah..kita belajar.." then I was like "You?! Ko mau blajar?! Ko lah?! First time sa dengar ni..." haha..my sister..my sister..she never wants to study... Typical Elyn..
Just now in the car, while we're on the way back.. My mum said to me that, if we can't find the wayfarer, she told me to just go look on ebay.. *long sigh*....aaahhhhhhhhhh.. Who trust ebay anyway? damn..I will just keep looking to it then.. Like the old people's say "Don't give up for the things you want the most. Fight for it and in the end, it would be all worth".. So, thats what I'm gonna do. I'll find that wayfarer even if will took me 10 yrs to get it.

So, its like 10.58pm.. i think thats all for today's last post..
Goodbye February, Hello March!!
Cheers!

xoxo,
JaceyyLovesEri

No comments: