Thursday, February 26, 2009

ugh..obsession much!

Hey bloggies...ugh, I can't stop thinking bout my current obsession on this things now... Someone..be a sweetie puh-lease?? *Puppy dog eyes*
I think imma die without it..soon.. Hey, why don't you come to my funeral when i'm dead? xD but you must bring black roses and only that. Also, you must wear black suit if you're a guy and a black dress if you're a lady. Seriously.. if not, imma haunt you forever!
So, my obsessions are..

1. The band HEY MONDAY!! Especially the vocal, Cassadee!!
Their video "Homecoming" previewed today on MTV as a new song in Spankin New.
Trust me..all their songs are amazing especially CANDLES AND 6 MONTHS..made me shed tears...
2. Hey Monday album!! Idk, if their album has already been sold in Malaysia..
but i really wreally wreally want it..

3. Cassadee Pope! I wanna meet her!
Like omg, her voice is amazing.. you should see her sing live on youtube.
Here's the link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9frhAEd7AaI



4. Macbeth Footwear!! I want it so badly...
Like this one..*below pic*
4. Eclipse novel!! I've finished reading New Moon..
Now I need eclispe!! Seriously..

5. A Rayban Wayfarer glasses!! Dawn has it...
I want my own.. I want it like Cassadee's which you can see it on Fall Out Boy's American Suitehearts video clip.
Yup, Cassadee is in that video and her rayban is awesome!!



No comments: