Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yay to Guitar Hero!

We just came back from Wisma Merdeka and guess what? My parents bought us a guitar which is also known as GUITAR HERO. We only bought one tho coz its kinda expensive. Well..kinda. It costs about Rm168. Me and Joanne are playing it now, following our turns. Hehe.. So, my day today was awful, sad and disturbed. What happened?
1. My first fight with Vans. Nearly broke up but we're okay now. Its my fault tho.
2. Tori accused me of doing something that I didn't do and now she hates me. I already talked to her but she wouldn't listen.
3. Vans asked me something which makes me feel disturbed.
4. I'm an asshole!
Gah..i don't know what to write. And I'm not going to give up my relationship with Vans. And imma go play guitar hero now. TTYl!

Teehee!

No comments: