Thursday, April 9, 2009

met my sister in-law! well..kinda..Teehee!

Ignore the bloody title.. But really, I met Van's sister today. Her name is Emily. It was a funny convo between me, her and Kayle. Seriously..ignore the bloody title. She's friendly..just like Kayle. And my soon to be sister in-law! Hehe..I'm JOKING! Seriously. I haven't engaged to Vans yet. Owh my..nuff bout marriage. What the Hell am I talking about anyway?! Dammit, I feel high although I didn't take anything. My stomach hurts coz all I do is laugh today. Laugh..laugh and LAUGH! Its their fault..making me go haha. Plus, Vans makes me friggin happy today. Yeah, we fought again on who's more cuter. This time I won. Teehee! Also, today, Joanne was being hella hilarious today. Today, Kayle asked me if I can let him see Joanne's pic and of course I let him. Well, he saw Joanne's pic and he was like, " Wow, she's cute as! Your sis is hot! and Sexy!" Lol, i was laughing hard. Same goes to Emi and Vans. They both says the same. When I told Joanne of what Kayle says bout her, she went like " What?! Really?" Then, she began laughing like this, "hohohohohohohohohohohoho", damn, it was a long laugh..if you heard it, I assured you that it'll haunt you. Well, my mum was eavesdropping and she asked me, " Are you selling your sister's pics to a stranger?" I was like, "Me? I'm not that cruel. Besides, Kayle says Joanne is hot" and Joanne was still laughing like a mental. What a hilarious day. Damn, if they don't live so far apart from me, I would have invite them to Joanne's party. Then we could hangout together..me, Kayle, Emi and my Vans. But the important part is me with Vans. It would be great if we're together at the party. In my dreams! Like now, me and Joanne in our soon to be room, using our laptops..im-ing each other on msn although we're just one feet away. Haha? Lol..I'm bored and its 9.47 and I still haven't shower yet. No wonder something's smells..

Teehee xD

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: