Thursday, April 23, 2009

I was just being paranoid bout us..

Mind what I said about yesterday...we talked today on msn and on the phone!! Lol, again I was so nervous when talking to you. Aww..your voice was so cute when you tried to annoyed your sister. You said it was your annoying voice. But when you said my name, I was like "omigosh" that was sooooooooo cute and heavenly awesome. And now your voice is permanently stucked in my head. All I hear now, is your sweet voice saying my name and I smiled to myself for it. Which make me looked like a mad man. I wished I've recorded your voice. Can't wait to hear it when I call you next week. Teehee! Aww and today, I got an offline from Tori and she said she can't talk to me for 3 days and she told me not to worry about her. I hope nothing bad is happening to her coz I can feel something uncomfortable is going on. Oh My Gosh, I think I'm worried bout her. Oh no! Oh no! Omigosh.. C'Mon 3 days..hurry up, I seriously need to talk to her. Gosh..this is frustrating.

No comments: