Friday, April 24, 2009

the decision is made.. 15 days to go..

I've made my decision to pursue my studies at Matriculation, Labuan. My last day I will stay home is on the 8th May 2009 coz i'll be going to Labuan on the following day. 15 days to go. How am I going to tell Vans bout it? Argh..this thing is making go gaga and sad. Ugh! Hey, its only a year right? Time pass by so fast and we wouldn't even realize it. I hope. I also hope that I get room mates yg satu kepala punya, hehe. Omigosh, this song that I'm listening now while i'm typing this post is so amazing. If you're into metalcore song, I'm now listening to "Diamonds Aren't Forever" by Bring Me The Horizon. *BEWARE* This song is not for the faint-hearted, its only for metalcore/deathcore lover. My music taste has really changed alot. Seriously, even my mum and brother were shocked seeing me listening to that kind of music. I don't care tho. It's good listening to it when you're feeling stressed out. Haha, my sister, Joanne, hates my music tho. She would go like, "Off bah tu, bikin stressed lagu ko tu! Sheesh..!!" Owh well..you won't be listening to it after 8th May. At least, metal is better than listening to some rap. Ugh, rap is crap. Ooohh..ooohh..now, i'm listening to Thy Art Is Murder..damn, head-bangin music. I'm home alone, so there's no one to tell me to turn my music off. Haha, I can't imagine what will my roommates say if they see me listening to this kind of music. Maybe they go like, "What music are you listening?! Ugh, you're such a weirdo! Fucking emo! Yikes!" Lol..well, roomies you'll have to live with it anyways. Hehe. Well, till then..Teehee!

No comments: