Thursday, April 2, 2009

another day..another shit? lol..

Damn, i'm so F up! I feel like shit that's been shit on. I'm so friggin bored staying home alone. There's nothing to do but chores..chores..MORE CHORES!! Also surfing the net. But I still feel bored. Like there's something missing in me. I wished you were here with me, so that you can hugged me everyday. Why is Sabah and Australia are so far apart?? Hmm..how much is the plane ticket again, mum? Mum from distance: Don't even think about it! Aww..wait till I pursue my degree, and its in Avondale College, Sydney. There you go! But..i'm not sure if I'm going to that college in Penang tho. But i'm determined, as long I get to go to Aus. Teehee! Gah! Joanne ate my gummy bears. She took one handful of it from the bag. My precious colorful gummy bears. Eaten by Monster Joanne! Imma go buy more this saturday. Yeah saturday xD. But..not saturday..saturday is painting the wall of our room. Sunday it is. Teehee! Talked with Vans today..damn, vans was grounded for one week! Argh, imma go crazy. Today, we played the game, who loves who more. Lol, vans win and I'm the loser. Sheesh, imma win somehow. Well, eventually.

That's all for today's poo poo...
Cheers!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: