Monday, April 6, 2009

i wonder..who are you?

Last night, I had a bizzare dream. Seriously. It was so weird. In my dream, I was holding this person's hand from the beginning to the last part of the dream. I couldn't tell who is the person..i don't know if its a boy or girl. But the hand was soft and when it held my hand, it was full of love. No, it was not V or E. Its somebody else. I've been thinking bout the dream for the whole day. It seems real. Call me crazy but I can still feel the person's hand on my hand. It was so soft, touch of love and it stroked me. The touch is making me breathless. I wonder, who are you? Why are you invading my dream tho? Are you the one that i've been longing for? No. Please don't. I've got V and I don't want anyone else. But why last night? You suddenly came and hold my hand? We're in love with each other in my dream. Like I said, it was so bizarre, awkward and totally weird. But..its just a dream right? Dreams won't turn into reality. Right? Gosh, i'm getting desperate. I just want to know, who are you and why? Maybe its just me..but I want you to hold me again in my dream. I feel so calm when i'm in your arms. OMG! I think I want you! If I know who you were.. Owh well.. I'll just wait for another dream about you..

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: