Monday, January 19, 2009

WTH?! Hurted again..




Hey you all bloggers...
Ugh, today was like..Ish, i don't even wanna think bout it..
Why you must say the word 'I hate you'???
It reminds me of everything when we're quarelling..
Why are you doing this to me??
I'm trying to forget what happen between us in December..
but you bought the painful memories back..
There's a hole in my heart in December..
it started to heal in January.. But you...
Why? Why? Why?
I guess there's no turning back anymore..
I think this is the end..
-Laying on the bed while staring at the ceiling-
Me: I so hate you now! [Grumbles and cursing]
Cuddie: * Lays next to me* So, what is it now?
Me: Owh..its you. When i'm in pain then you'll talk to me?
Cuddie: ...
Me: Why didn't I think of that before when you're not talking to me..
Cuddie: Don't start it. Besides, I hate to see you sad.
Me: Right... So now I need some me time..
Cuddie: Hmmm...let's see.. NO!
Me: Look, I'm not joking..Please..
Cuddie: No, I'll be here with you until you're smiling again. *Lays her head on my heart*
Me: Get off of me. Gosh, you're heavy..
Cuddie: No, i'm gonna lay my head here as long as I want.
Me: Suit yourself. I'm still gonna ignore you anyway.
Cuddie: Fine. Ignore me but i'm still not gonna move.
Me: Pfft..
That so called imaginary friend is getting on my nerves..
xoxo,
Buttface <3

No comments: