Friday, January 23, 2009

WTH??!! Gosh, this is a HOSPITAL!!

Hey there bloggers!!
Its been eafin' while!! Lol..haven't post anything like for 4 days..
I've been seriously busy this week..
-Cuddie from afar- Chyeahh right...
Would you please shut your pie hole for like forever??
Mind her..let's continue, shall we?
So, we were like at the hospital today.. Coz my aunty is admitted there..
My cousins and myself were feeling cold so we went outside of the room..
I started to take some pics.. and here's the result..

Elyn a.k.a doofus: Peace for the warmness!
Dawn: Yumm! This teddies are so yummy!
Joanne a.k.a Dingbag: WTH? You're eating teddies??! Teddy murderer!
Dawn: Its a cookie! *sniffs*

Elyn: Grrrrrrrrr....
Dawn: Still eating teddies...
Hazel: Something smells...icky..
Joanne: Look at me! I'm posing like a supermodel!!
Me: Another Beverly Hills 90210 freak...sheesh..


Dawn: Lookie! Teddies are yummy!
Hazel: Something still smells..btw, peace!
Joanne: Ughhhhhhhh....i'm deprresed coz he just dumped me!!
Me: Yikes! What's with the face?? Awkward much..


Hazel: Am I cute with this smile? Am I? Am I?
Joanne: Look at my outstanding lip! Its purfect...
Me: Chyeahh..right..


Hazel: I'm Miss Awesomeness!! Look at how I pose...
Everybody at the back: Yes, you are Ms.Awesomeness!! *salutes*


Me: OK! I wanna see poise! Struts! Here and there!
Dawn: Duh, i'm giving you one!
Joanne: Yeah me too! With one leg lifted..

Me: Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you girls doing??
Hazel: Nothing..just posing for the cam..
Joanne: Ooooooooohhh..what's in here?? Imma go in..
Me: Don't you dare! Oof!

Elyn: Rawr! I'm eating like a elynsaur! Teddies, yumm!
Dawn: Hey! My teddies! Look, I'm promoting it :P
Davina: Ish, mentals! Look at me, i'm silent like an angel...

Joanne: OMFG! I look amazing! Look at the way I pose..awesome
Me: Ugh! Drama queen..
Hazel: Peace for this hospital..

Me: Aww..dingbag wants to play with the wheelchair..
Joanne: Yay! Wheelchair..imma go and play with it..
Me: Thats not for playing you oof!
Joanne: Well..anyone want to be pushed? I'll volunteer!

Dawn: *Opens Mouth* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Joanne: I look amazing in every pics...


Dawn: Umm, Joanne, whats with the eyes?
Joanne: I'm trying to hide my tears..coz he dumped me!
Me: What a baby!

Me: Why all of you...umm...
Joanne: Don't look at me! I'm ugley..
Elyn: I think imma....*farts*
Hazel: Dav, elyn just farted..
Davina: Yeah, ano..it smells...

Me: Like OMG!! What the...
Hazel: Swoooshh...
Joanne: Loving the wall...
Dawn: Why won't this door open?? Ish!

Hazel: I don't care what you people talking crap bout me coz you don't know me!
I'm a superwoman... Mess with me, your ass will be sorry.


The best picture of all....
*claps proudly*


Joanne: Just imagining i'm kissing with him...
Dawn: Who mess with me, you'll regret! RAWR!

Both: OOppss!! We both just say something nasty!


Me: Peace for me being in the pic! Alas...
Joanne: Negaraku...Tanah tumpahnya darahku...
Elyn: Just hiding from Joanne's horid singing voice..
So..mind our sillyness at the hospital..
LOL..the nurses were looking at us.. haha..who cares?!
Owh..look..my so called imaginary friend wants to interrupt..
Cuddie: Mwahahahahahaahaha... gosh, you guys are mentals..
Me: Shut up, cuddie!
Cuddie: What were you thinking? Taking pictures in the hospital.
Me: Mind your own business, would you? Leave me be..
Cuddie: Fine! Ass! Hate me but I still wont leave..
Me: Sheeshh...
Lol..its like 11.20 pm here..
Imma go to bed soon..yes dear, soon...
or maybe later.. >:D
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3



















No comments: