Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Me Lucky Day

Hey you bloggers out there...
Idk why but today I feel its like my lucky day..
Here's my story..
Actually, today we're cleaning the house for CNY..
Then, when afternoon arrived..we sent my sister to her friend's house..
while waiting, we went to Lido for lunch..
After lunch, we went to Milimewa to buy stuff..
I decided to buy reload..
My hands were full of bags so I ask my mum to buy it for me..
So, I gave her Rm10 for hotlink..
She went in to the shop and when she went out she gave me a...
Not a Rm10 coupon but a RM30 reload coupon!!!
I was like..WTF??!! I asked for Rm10..
I asked my mum if she add Rm20 to buy me a reload..
She said NO!! Whoa, i thought for a moment..
Hey, THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY!!
If you suckers don't believe me..i have prove!
Nah, there you go!!

What?! Still don't believe me??
I took this pic today...
Like what are you? Can't read?
If you still don't believe, come to my house i'll show you...
I reloaded my phone at 2.00pm today..
I'm writing this friggin blog at 11.18 pm today..
I can text My Dear all I want..
and guess what? When i reload my total balance was Rm32.65..
Just now I checked my latest balance..its Rm21.85..
Hehe..that was fast..i used Rm10 for a day..
I can do anything for love..mwahahahaahahahahaha..
Btw, two days till Chinese New Year..
mwahahaaha...ANG POW sa mana??!! LOL
CHEERS!!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3

No comments: