Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day In 2009


Hey people!! Hey bloggers!! Hey everyone!!
Today was awesome!! No, today was a BLAST!!
SERIOUSLY IT IS!!
Me and my cousins, went to hangout at CP and Warisan Square today..
We decide to hangout together coz me and Joanne doesn't want to go to the engangement today..If we go..we will meet O.A.S.P!!!
Resulting, we will be touched by her again! YUCK!!
The fun part is..ITS A DAY WITHOUT PARENTS!! FREEDOM!!
TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY FRIGGIN LIFE!!
We watched Bedtime Stories today and the movie was HILARIOUS!!
IT WAS LAUGHING LIKE A MENTAL ALL THE WAY!!
I love the character BUGSY!! Its coz of his Big Eyes!!
It was so cuuuuuuuuuttttttteeeeeeeeeee!!!
Here's some pics of our mental adventures today..
P/S: You may saw the same pics as the one in Donella's blog coz some of them, she got it from me...hehe..^^..enjoy..




Picture of coolest shoes!!!

Hazel: Hey! I'm innocent! Let me go..
Joanne: Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! I know you did it!
Hazel: F.Y.I i'm wearing Jeans! I did not do it! I swear!
Joanne: You have the right to remain silent..
Hazel: okayy..[sigh]

Me: Smile for the camera!!
Dawn: Well duh. I AM smilling!
Me: Yeah..I see that Dawn...

Elyn playing Horse Racing at the Arcade..
Me: Ugh, what a baby!
Elyn: Peace for that I lose...huhuhu
Me: For God's sake..you're 13!!
Elyn: Yeah..in MARCH!!
Me: Act like a mature teenager, would you?
Elyn: In your dreams!!

Something bout this picture makes you want to laugh..
Can you spot it?
Me: Anon, what's with the bloppy face?
Desmond: Duh, ice-cream! Mouth Freeze!
Hazel: ooohhh..who text you?? Is it HER until you make your mouth blop like that...
Dawn: Ugh.. Screw you.. I'm enjoying caffeine..
Me: Mentals..

Hazel: Yum Yum!! Chocolate covered Strawberry!
Me: Hahaha..
Hazel: What's so funny?
Me: Owh..nothing..[smiles like and angel]

Joanne: I looked hot with this drink! Am I right?
Me: Chyeahhhh..haha..right..
Joanne: Its for my boyfriend-to-be.. [BTB]..
Me: You oof!
It looks yummy! You should try it..


Me: Who are we?
Them: The greatest cousins ever!
Me: Who are we?
Them: The greatest cousins ever!
Me: What are we?
Joanne: A leading single sex school admitting borders at age 11!!
Dawn: Wei..Thats a line from wildchild!!
Hazel: Yeah...
Me: You ding bag!
Joanne: What? My answer is cool..
Me: What are you, oof?


Hey hey hey! Look what I found parking infront of the hotel!!
A HUMMER H2 from Cali!!
Damn! It's plate number!!


HUMMER H2 AT SABAH!!


Dawn: Take a picture of me with my car!
Me: Your car? That's mine!
Dawn: Grrrrr.. Mine!
Joanne: This car is awesome!!
Me: My car!
Joanne: In your dreams, oof!

Its so shiny..look at our reflection!!





Hope you enjoy the pics..
Its a bit mental when we took some pics of the car coz..
every passer-by looked strangely at us..
SAKAI MUCH!! WAKAKAKAKA....
That's all for today's blurg...



CHEERS!!
xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFashion a.k.a SexyIdiot

No comments: