Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happiest Day...Chyeahhh..

OMFG!!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!
Mum from distant: Don't make me come there!!
Me: ok..ok..
OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!!
Am I dreaming? Seriously..am I dreaming?
Someone pinch or stab me now..
Coz in my dream i'll be talking to you now...

- Cuddie pinched me hard-
Me: What the?! What do you that for?!
Cuddie: You want someone to pinched you. So I pinched you.
Me: Hey..i was just kidding around.
Cuddie: So, what makes you so gay today? hmmm...
Me: Just cause.. -smilling like a mental-
Cuddie: Oh c'mon..spill the beans already..
Me: ok..ok.. lol, i'm so happy...
Cuddie: Happy for what?! Ugh, you're making me feel weird..
Me: Nah..its nothing. I'm just happy.
Cuddie: It can't be nothing. You like so gay, i meant very gay today..
Me: Shut up will you. Let me talk first...

OMFG!! Guess who I just talked with today??
One of the wish in my wishlist had came true!!
Today is the day! Finally!! Finally!!
I get to talk to my Vanessa!! Someone pinch me again..
Not you Cuddie. Stay away from me...
Yup! I talked to her today.. I'm FUCKING HAPPY!!!
And the best part is...
I got her number!! Yay! I can text her!!
Guess have to waste more credits..haha...
Like i've wasted RM 60 for this month..
haha..shhhhhh!!!!!! Don't tell my mum!
She'll kill me and might take my phone away!!
That's torture number 4!! I'll die without my phone...
OK..that's all for today..
Owh, by the way Bonjour chacun!!

CHEERS!!

xoxo,
ButtFace <3

No comments: