Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Posting XD

Greetings from Kampung Babah..hehe..
Hey you all bloggers.. Its like 11.55 pm when i'm posting this shit..
Everybody is asleep and i'm the only one that is up..
and alone downstairs..ooooohhhhhhhh...
Wait?! I think I saw something... nah, its just my imagination..
Maybe cuddie is just fooling around..darn that so-called IM friend..
So, today my cousins, uncles and aunties went to Teacher Jennifer's parents house to celebrate CNY.. saw some teachers there..
also I saw Miss Brenda, my former english teacher..
Lol..I miss her..I miss my cekalians buddies...I miss SMSM..
-pretend that I never said the third part :P-
Here's some pics that I took...

Me: What's with Joanne??
Dawn: Ugh.. She's drunk!
Titin: Yeah, she's drunk...
Joanne: I'm drunk.. wow, i see unicorns everywhere...
Me: That's what you get for drinking tiger!!
Joanne: Unicorns... perr-ttyyy..

-This is Joanne before she was drunk-
Titin: Walking alone..goodbye world..
Joanne: Stand up high..look at the sky...
Hazel: Uish..

Perrr-ttyyyyy...
Hazel: Ooh..ooh.. I think I saw a hot guy..!!
Me: Where?!
Hazel: There! There!
Me: I can't see... *sniffs
Damn my eyes are eafin' heavy...
Need sleep...must sleep..NO, must stay awake!!
Guess what? I told u in my last blog that I reload my phone Rm30 on saturday right..
haha..i use it all for just 3 days!! haha..each day Rm10..
Hey, my dear is important.. haha..joking..
My social life is a must..without it, i'm six feet under..
So, thats all for today..
Bonne nuit tout le monde!!
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3



No comments: