Monday, January 5, 2009

Someday..

Hey to all bloggers!
Its like 11 am here and i'm all alone in this house...
Well, I'm online at MSN all day..
and today I chat with this person..[not gonna tell you who is it]
well, i wished i never talk to this person again..
and now, my heart is hurting more than ever..
A poem just pop out in my head..

Title: Someday..
Dub, dab, dub, dab...
What is that?
Is it my heart beat?
Dub, dab, dub, dab...
Why is my heart beating so fast?
Dub, dab, dub, dab...
I can feel it..
My heart is beating fast each time we talked,
Does my feelings that I have for you are still strong?
You've left me here,
With a broken heart that will never be mend again,
With a shattered heart that shattered in pieces,
With bloody tears flowing down dreadfully from my eyes,
With a knife strucked into my heart,
With a sad memories that will never fade away.
You came back today,
Making me feel vulnerable...
When night falls,
I looked at the stars all night,
With tears on my cheek,
Longing to forget you.
But it's just hard to do that,
Because the love I felt for you is too strong.
The love I felt for you is only mine,
and it is hard for me to let it go.
I wished upon the stars above,
That I wished you'll fade away in my life,
That the pain in this heart will heal.
Someday you'll miss me like I missed you,
Someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you,
Someday you'll love me,
But I won't love you back...
I know, its lame right...
Seriously, i sucked in english..
and i'm a lame person..totally..
Comment it..i would like to know what do u think..
seriously, i would..
xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFasion

No comments: