Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's been a while...

Hey there bloggers!! Its been a while since my last post...
well..i've been busy!! Yeah right..busy online dating...
I was too bored to do anything fun.. Any outstanding and brilliant ideas??
Hahahaha..there's no one to talk to in this house..
My so-called imaginary friend still won't talk to me..
Here's our convo for the past few days...

Me: Cuddie, c'mon. Its like days since we last talked.
Cuddie: Leave me alone, would ya?
Me: Look, I'm sorry for being a total arsehole to you.
Cuddie: Well, you should think of that before breaking my heart.
Me: I can't think well, when that someone kept bugging me in my head.
Cuddie: Then you should forget her!
Me: What the hell are you talking about?
Cuddie: Are you deaf? She's the one tormenting you and broke your heart.
Me: I just...
Cuddie: Just what? She's tearing you apart! Don't you see that??
Me: You don't know that. She's just..
Cuddie: If you're gonna be like this, then leave me alone!

There you go..what a sweet convo between us..
Screw that so called imaginary friend..
Well..here's some random pics that I took when i'm bored..









xoxo,
SomeonePleaseKillMe

No comments: