Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year Bloggers!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR BLOGGERS!!!!
HEY, WHERE'S MY ANG POW??!!
Mwahahahahahahahah.... Just Kidding...
So, my cousins hangout at my house today...
Lol..it was fun..
Like I told you in my other blog, my house have wi-fi..
so, they brought along their laptops..
Like me, dawn, joanne and hazel chatting on msn..
The funny part is...
We were only 2 feets away from each other!!
Wakakakakakakakakakakakaka....!!
Here's the pics...



- Walked towards Cuddie -
Me: Hey there cuddie!! Happy CNY!! *Hugs her*
Cuddie: -Shocked- Hey..what's with the hugging??
Me: Just a friendly hug, nothing more..
Cuddie: Pfffttt, right...
Me: Btw, its a sorry hug from me. Forgive me? -puppy dog eyes-
Cuddie: Owh..alright. Just stop staring me with those sinister eyes...
Me: Thankies. Love you!
Cuddie: How things goin with you and your dear?
Me: Don't even start it.. -.-
Cuddie: Oooooooooowwhhhkaaaaayyyyyyy...
I'm writing this friggin blog at 12.27 am..
Just after watching the fireworks outside the house..
Whoa!! Its like WW2!!
That's all peeps.. imma head for bed now =D
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3


No comments: