Friday, January 30, 2009

Miss my Friggin School -.-

Hey bloggers whom I love so fucking much..
Man, i've no idea what to post for today..
Lol..i'm getting dumb and dumber each day..
GOSH! I FUCKING MISS MY FRIGGIN SCHOOL!!
YES, I MISS THE PRINCIPAL!
YES, I MISS THE TEACHERS!
YES, I MISS ASSEMBLY EACH MORNING!
YES, I MISS KEROHANIAN EVERY FRIDAY!
YES, I MISS THE TORTURE EVERY KOKUM!
AND MOSTLY..I MISS MY FRIGGIN CLASSMATES!! -cries like a baby-
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............
Hey..hang on.. did i just say that all? I must be dreaming again..
Ignore the 'Yes' part.. Owh what the heck!!
I meant every word every sentence that I wrote..
I miss SM. St.Michael so so so much...
Five Years learning there bring such good and lovely memories..
aahhhh..the old days.. -starts daydream-

In Mr.Hiew's class.. He always gave us useful advices for our SPM..
Like one time he was mad at us..terkeluar la this words..
"You see..you see..you see the attitude"
So, if you're in his class..you will definately hear him saying that..
Don't make him mad..ok kids?

Ahhh..my class teacher..Miss Brenda..
She teaches us English.. eventhough she didn't teach much..
But I still like her as my teacher.. well..she's supportive mah..
Jarang-jarang owh jumpa cikgu cam ni..
Very rare and genuine...

Let's move on to history..Teacher Fong teaches us History..
Although history is boring..but when she teach us..
she make it interesting.. I think she make me like history..
OMFG!! She did! Yay! *claps for her*
Respect her kama...

Tum! Tum! Tum! The subject that I never pass...
Add Maths! To tell you the truth I never like that subject..
But Teacher Theresa make it more fun...she also teaches us maths..
Still..I never pass that friggin subject... Hope i pass in my SPM..
-Fingers crossed-

Here comes..Mr.Dynston!! My Akaun teacher..
But I heard he moved to SMK.Kolombong..so sayang..
Same..i never pass this subject.. i can count how many times i pass..
Its like only for 3 times.. I'm no good in account..
Fingers crossed in SPM..at least pass pun grateful sudah..

The most awesome teacher ever!! Mr.Richard!
He teaches us add science.. first, I hate the subject..
Then..he teaches us with patient..
he makes his teaching very fun and easy to understand..
Gosh, I miss him dearly..

Move on to Cikgu Wahab..the most annoying teacher..
also a funny one.. hehe.. he teaches us Perdagangan..
He always use the word 'Pandailah Kamu' when we try to make fun of him..
haha..evil much.. Don't worry teacher..
i'll remember your teachings and ur beard..shave it..LOL

The teacher that I look up the most..
My moral teacher..Miss Flavia..
She make us to memorize all 36 nilai..
and I memorized it all..don't believe me..go on..ask me..
She explained everything bout whats going on..
In malaysia and the world..her advice were..
"Baca isu-isu semasa"... its important she says..for scholarships..
I will surely get A for moral..for you teacher..

Lastly, my science teacher...Teacher Norhayani..
Although I don't understand well what she teach..
but the notes she gave to use..was very useful..
I use it to study for exam... and I maintained my mark at 70%..
Thanks for all the teachings..

Well..that's all the teachers that teaches in 5 Cekal..
My former class..man, i miss my cekalian friends...
We were all gila-gila ni..all pun very sporting..
Memang pun.. ALL SATU KEPALA..
WHEN SOMEONE KENA MARAH..ALL KENA...FAIR MAH..
IF HAPPY..ALL PUN HAPPY..
IF SAD..ALL PUN SAD...
We stick together till the end... Cekal for life..

Ayez les bloggers d'un beau jour!!

CHEERS!

xoxo,
ButtFace <3

1 comment:

Abeline Esther said...

mr hiew haha cute teacher xD