Friday, January 30, 2009

Never Shout Never! [Awesome Singer]

Christofer Drew Ingle [vocal and guitar]
Hey bloggers whom I friggin love..
A friend from Myyearbook told me bout this singer..
So I youtube this singer..and found out he was AWESOME!!
His song were all calming and touching..
His song is kinda similar to Secondhand Serenade's song..
But his song more about the happy times..
AND HE'S ONLY 17!! 17!!
Gosh, I fucking love his hair and his voice..
Here's the list of song that I fucking love...
- 30 Days -
- Dare4distance -
- Lovers love -
- Over the years -
- She's got style -
- Smelyalata -
- Here goes nothing-
Seriously, you should go youtube all the songs..
I'm sure after you listened to the songs..
You'll fall in love with it! Like I do!
What are you waiting for? Youtube it now..
Bonne nuit à tous les bloggers!!
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3

1 comment:

Je$s said...

hey cintha! i tagged u.. but dunno wer to tell.. so i comment lah.. hehe :)