Monday, January 12, 2009

While waiting for the bus....

Hey you all bloggers out there...
Today, was un-be-bloody-lieve-able...
idk why..i just got to say the word coz it's funny..
To cut to the chase.. while me and doofus were waiting for the school bus..
and i was feeling bored..so me and doofus took some pics..
F.Y.I me and cuddie are still not talking..
so much of an imaginary friend..yeah, right...

















Damn..that imaginary friend is making me feel bad..
-calls Cuddie-
Me: Cuddie.. Hey, look i didn't mean to be mad at you..
Cuddie: -Looks away-
Me: Owh puh-lease..don't be such a baby..
Cuddie: Just leave me be..
Me: What the? Look, i'm so sorry for treating you like this..
Cuddie: You know what? Sometimes you can be a total arsehole..
Me: I know that. I'm so sorry..Cuddie please..
Cuddie: Leave me alone, ass!
See..what i tell you..
She's still mad at me..
I'll give her time..
xoxo,
HoridiousMe




1 comment:

daaawnvictoria said...

hahah funny pics. pure :]