Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its the start of a new chapter..Happy New Year 2009!!

Hello 2009!!! TTYL to 2008!!
It's like 2.00 am now when i'm writing this...
This is my first post in January 2009!! Good Morning To all bloggers!!
Happy New Year 2009!!
Haha, I just got back from my uncle's house..
and YES!!!! The freakin mental O.A.S.P touched me again!!!
ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm going crazy!
I don't fucking like to be touched by you..dammit!
ITS DISGUSTING...YOU'RE A HORIDIOUS ARSEHOLE!!!
Yup, new year party..nothing much for this year's party..
Here's some pics....



Three girls with I-Don't-Know-What-To-Do face...
Dawn: Ugh, my hair...I need a mirror!
Joanne: Lol Dawn..there's a mirror in the toilet..
Tita: I'm hot!


Me: Dawn! What's with the leg?
Dawn: Well duh..I'm posing..
Me: Owh..I knew that..

Me: Umm, what are you doing?
Desmond: I'm enjoying my last meal before new year. Its lamb chop and I must eat it elegantly.
Me: Yikes..carbs...

Joanne: I'm a great model. Look how I pose..Perfect posture..
Hazel: Minding other people's business..


Dawn: Pose! I need some perfect pose!!
Me: What are you, mental?
Dawn: You're the mental one. I'm photographing!

Me: What's with the leg??
Desmond: Its the leg of a elegant lamb chop eater. I don't pose for free.
Me: Yeah right. Its just a leg.
Desmond: Well, my leg is expensive!

Me: Owh Dawn with her SLR...
Dawn: I'm photographing!
Joanne: Look at my new year's goofy face!!

Me: What are you both doing??
Desmond: This pillow is so soft...and its mine! Grrrrrr
Hazel: Bored...bored...bored...bored...
My first post on new year..
damn my eyes are freakin tired...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
CHEERS!!


xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFashion a.k.a SexyIdiot^^

1 comment:

Abeline Esther said...

pnya cute hazel on the last pic :D
oh and happy new year x)