Monday, January 5, 2009

Aww..First Day Of School

Hey hey hey bloggers out there!!
I don't know whether to be happy or proud..
haha..i'm turning into a mental again...
Its like today when I woke up early..like 5.30 am..
I realize that I'm not going to school!!
I've been waiting this moment for 5 friggin years!!
Here's some pics of my two sisters on their FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
Mwahaahahahahahahahahahaha..[EVIL N SINISTER LAUGH]

Mwahahahahahah...Her first day of torture in SMSM..
Its time to face our beloved principal..Marie Yong!!
Damn! I miss her tho...



Ko ni!! [First time using Bm when blogging]..
Orang mau sedia pigi skul sampat lagi ko mau minta gambar...
Haiz...susah ja..

This oof here just can't let go of her laptop...
[Klau bleh dia mau bawa laptop dia pigi skul..]
She just can't live without her laptop and the wi-fi..

See what I tell you..
She just can't live without her laptop..
Me: Bah, cukup la tu..mau p skul sudah..
Joanne: Skejap..there's a hot guy chatting with me on msn.
Me: Ish..soon-to-be-bf-guy ada lah..
Joanne: Mind your own biswack business..

There you go..they're first day of school..[sniffs]..hah! Like i'm going to cry.. But I am.. The tears of joy in seeing their new chapter of torture has just begun.. MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...chayeahhhhhh...

xoxo,

DyingIsYourLatestFashion

No comments: