Monday, January 19, 2009

Homeless To Harvard


Hey there bloggers...
So, I was bored in the evening.. So, I watched the TV..
I was flipping channels and BAM!!
There's a movie on Channel 702 [Hallmark]..
'Homeless To Harvard'
Its a true story about a teenage girl who's going through a very difficult life..
If you don't believe me..google the title of the movie..
She was born with to poor, drug-addicted, HIV-infected parents.
She became homeless just after she turned 15, when her mother died of AIDS and her father moved to a homeless shelther.
This story inspires me a lot..A LOT!!
It tells us the true meaning of life..
Going through life with a lot of difficulties and obstacles..
Elizabeth Murray went through all that..
and guess what?? SHE GRADUATED FROM HARVARD..
She's my idol now..
You should watch this movie..
It will give some motivational in life =D
xoxo,
ButtFace <3

No comments: