Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mentals On Webcam!!

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
Mum: Sinta, mind your languange!
Sinta: What? OMFG! You speak IM words??!!
Mum: Languange! Yes, I do know some IM words.
Sinta: Bu..bu..bu..But, how do u learn them?
Mum: Well duh, you always use the words at home for God's sake.
Sinta: Well..If u understand what I'm saying, tell me what 'OMFG' means.
Mum: Do I have to say it? This is a blog. People would read it.
Sinta: Nah, you don't have to. It would be embarassing.
Mum: Well..ok.
Sinta: [in a low tone]..OMFG!!
Mum: That's it! You're grounded for 365 days!!
Sinta: Whatever!
Well, enough me creating havoc in the above conversation.
My parents bought webcam for the computer at home.
THANKS SO MUCH TO MY BELOVED PARENTS!
Now, i can use the webcam to do vile things..
Mwahahahahahahahahaha...[SINISTER LAUGH]
Here's some goofy pics of yours truly and my mental sisters..

Me: Aww, I looked cute!!
Elyn: Euwhh, you cute? Hah..in your dreams! I'm the cutest!
Me: Hey! Why there is a rabbit's ear on my head??
Joanne: Ummm...coz, you're a rabbit?
Me: Oh yeah, right. I knew that.


Me: Rawr! I'm turning into a cute monster!!
Elyn: Haaaaaaaaaaaa!! A horidious monster!!


Emo moment...
Me: Cute little emo..
Elyn: More like a BIG emo to me!
Me: Shut up..i'm emo-ing..
Elyn: Hmph!

Joanne: Peace for the most awesome webcam!
Elyn: OMG! Ugly Losers!!
Me: Ish..both of you are mentals!! Look at me..I'm cute!
Both: Psst..Chyeahhh..haha..as if!

Joanne: We should cover our mouth! Its cute..
Elyn: Yeah, let's..
Me: Rawr! Bunch of mouth-covering-oof!

Having a moment of my own...
Starting to daydream...
Me: This world would be great if I'm cute!
Joanne: What?! Am i hearing wrong??!! Cute! I think I'm gonna puke!

Well..there you go..Some pics of bunch of mental siblings... Hope you guys can't stop laughing until your voice box burst out!! Mwahahahahahaha....!!!

xoxo,

DyingIsYourLatestFashion

No comments: