Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thinking what title should I write here :P

I'm like the most boring person ever!!
I don't do fun stuff like I usually do...
Someone is making me feel like shit..
Like if you want to say something,
JUST SAY IT DAMMIT!!
I don't care..I don't give a shit..
If you want to leave me..just do it..
You can tear my heart away if you want..
Well..in my free time, I like to express myself on the paper..
[sigh -.-]

Cuddie: Aww..you looked sad..
Me: Cuddie, not now. I'm busy.
Cuddie: The looks on your face is making me curious.
Me: Just leave me alone Cuddie.
Cuddie: No! I won't leave you alone until you tell me.
Me: Please, don't start it.
Cuddie: *Hugs tightly* Please, tell me.
Me: Cuddie, stop it. I'm fine, ok.
Cuddie: Will not let you go until you tell me.
Me: *sigh* -Tears start flowing down-
Cuddie: This ain't gonna be good....


Just ignore the above conversation...
I'm just too boring and upset bout something..
Here's some pics I took today..


Me: Umm..hello! The camera is here you ding bag!
Joanne: Hmph! Look at my posing..its art..
Me: Ha! As if! Its not art you oof!
Joanne: I'm just enjoying the sunlight. Eh, hello..tan??

My aunt bought me this perfume..
Its the most best gift ever..
well..at least this cheered me up a little..

Dolce and Gabbana Fragrance..
Its my favourite of all fragrance..
Thank you Aunty Ivy..!!

See, what I tell you.. I'm just too upset to write anything today..well, at least the gift from my aunt cheered me.. Ugh, it feels like my heart is shattered by the person already.. so..

xoxo,

TooUpsetToWrite

No comments: