Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Miss My Mental Peeps!!

Hey you all bloggers out there..
I'm so mentally bored that I don't know what to do..
and i'm freakin miss my friends..seriously..
They're my life!! Without them..I'm still alive..hehe..
So, here's me peeps! Me all! Me life! Me everything!! ARgghhh[pirate]
Lets begin with the introduction...


This beautiful girl here is the most funniest person ever!
Mess with her then it will be sorry for ur ass..
Meet Eliza!!

This handsome[konon] guy here can sing like David Archuleta..
seriously i'm not joking..do i look like i'm joking? ass!
Well, his name is Kenny David Archuleta!!
Hahahaha..as if! [sorry ken..joking]


Watch out! Edward Cullen's gf!!
Kidding..she's Julica and she's in love with twilight!
Truly, madly, deeply in love with Robert Pattinson..

Tadaa!!
Well..hmm..who is this again?
haha..joking.. Here's Jill...
well..satu kepala ja kami klau psal....haha..
[Jill, if you're reading this..haha..joking ja bah :P]

The most awesome girl that i've known..
she's athletic and she's smart..
and her name is Michelle...

well..well..well..
who do we have here?
Her favourite word is 'huh?' and its fun when making her blur..
haha..its true.. Name? we call her Lona and lee foon call her toyol..

The most understanding friend in my life..
She's like a sis to me and she advice me a lot..
she's a lil bit garang too..hehe..
Meet my friend Theresia..

She's funny..she's funny and she's funny..
wakakakaka..yup, she is...
when it comes to love...ask her for advice..
Here's Norain!!
Dum..dum..dum...
You mess with her and she will set you on fire..
You annoyed her..you'll regret...
She is the most protective friend I ever had..
she's always by my side and we always act like a bunch of mentals..
My friend, Lee Foon.


xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFashion is currently being a mental


No comments: