Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Life Of A Teenager in College

The Life Of A Teenage In College...

What is it feel like to be in college? Fun? Stressful? Freedom? Independent? Hard? Happy? Well, there are fun times..hard times..we learned to be independent. Make our own bed and breakfast. Wash our own clothes. When we're feeling down, our parents are not there to comfort you. Only their voices through the phone. When we cried, only our friends can be our comfort zone.It's so sad to think when you're here and you're far apart from your family. There's no one to make breakfast for you, you can't feel your comfortable bed, there's no one you can hug tightly. Its all through the phone. You can only hear their voices from your phone but you can't feel their hands. It makes you want to see them badly. Like me, I want to go home badly. And now I'm home but its just for a while. In 2 days, i'll be gone and back to the place where I'm supposed to be. Not to have fun but study. Study to gain knowlegde and bring home a successful person in the future. But why I get the feeling that I don't want to go back to the place? To tell you the truth, I'm weak. I can't find the strength in me. I don't want to quit. Quitting is for failures! And i'm not going to be one of them. I will stay and study there. Although its making me stressful..although the pain is eating me up..although its breaking me down..I promise myself that I will NOT quit!! I repeat, I will NOT QUIT!!

Wanna know a thing or two perhaps the whole thing about my life at Matriculation College in Labuan? Here's the 411..Ready? Let's begin...

Morning
- Woke up at 5.50 am then straight to shower
- Make own breakfast [Milo and Bread sometimes Biscuits]
- Dressed up [about 10 mins on hair]
- Doing Revision for at least 30 mins [usually Business Management and Economy]
- 7.30pm..went downstairs..wait for friends then straight to class.

Morning to Afternoon
- Tutorial and Kuliah
- Break for I hour [Lunch at Hom Cafe]
- Tutorial and Kuliah again

Evening
- 4pm..class ended..
- Went to the cafe for a while then to my room
- Shower
- Updating my "State of Union" in my laptop
- Sleep [sometimes]
- 6.30pm..dinner at cafe with friends

Night
- Study and do my tutorial
- Study the Muet [Eaffin HARD!!!]
- Play game for a while in my laptop before bed
- 11.30pm/12am went to bed
- Await for a new day to begin [New Day means New and More Torture]

For me.. I hate Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I seriously do! Ugh..too many homeworks that day. But I mostly hate Wednesday. Wanna know why? Coz I'm not fond of the teacher teaching us Sains Informatics! He's so sarcastic..and I'm hurted sometimes by his word..
Argh! Forget it! * Hatred in me*

1 comment:

wisteria said...

Hi Friend,
I think it's very hard to be out there, but keep smiling and enjoy your life.

Thanks & Regards
Wisteria