Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home!!! But only for 4 days..aww..dang it!!!


Home! Home! Home! Home! Home! At last HOME!!!!!!!!!!
I'm at home! I can't believe it! I'm at home! I missed home so much! I missed everyone heaps!! Today was funny tho. Me, Michelle, Lona and Effie rode the speed boat to Menumbok. Dammit! My ass hurts coz of the bumpy ride. We were all very nervous. Apa gia tidak, semua pun bawa beg besar! O.O Hehe..but owh well, I made it still in one piece. I can't believe that I'm in Penampang. Seems like it was just monday yesterday. Whoa..time passed by so fast. I'm getting old day by day. Omigosh! NO! Ain't gonna happen! *swearing and cursing* #@*&%!!!! Whoopss...hehe..my bad. Mind my rudeness. Well, its my nature to swear and curse. Hehe..can't help it. LOL! I'll be going back to hell on monday tho. Yay, can't wait! Duh! Hell no! Kalau bleh ni, tidak mau balik. Hehe.. Gosh, there's so many assingment to do and some lecturers wants them next week. Talking about not being understanding. Sheesshh..dammit, give us time would ya?! I'm going to sleep for the whole day tomorrow. I'm tired. Seriously! Everyday slept at 12 am. Siapa tahan?! Penat bah.. T.T
*cries*

No comments: