Tuesday, May 5, 2009

just got back from the interview! [well..that went okay..]

*Lets out a big sigh as a sign of stress relieve....fuuuuuuyyyyyyyoooooooo...*
Well, the interview went well..i guess..I met new friends and I met my old primary friend. She remembered me and I don't remember her. What kind of a friend am I?! Lol..it was like 10 years ago. Okay, bout the interview. Hmm..scary at first but the rest was okay. The interviewers was not mean and snobbish like some people say. They were nice and I was like smiling during the interview. It was funny tho. Now, I got nothing to worry about. Yay moi! Mwahahahahaha >:D
Evil laugh...me evil...yeah..haha..was just kidding bout that. Lol, there's so much to do..actually none but for me..there's still some things to prepare for matrix. So, till then. Teehee!

No comments: