Saturday, May 2, 2009

soon...2 days till interview for perguruan..

"Hey"...my favourite saying when i'm talking with vans..ugh, didn't talk with vans a.k.a dear today. Well, today was frustrating coz the clinic that I went to check my blood group, tersalah this. Bukan blood group yang dorang pigi check. Sheeshh..so, went back there to take my blood sample again. Well, as usual no pain. I like it, lol. *Took a deep breath..then sigh* Idk, is it 7 or 6 days to go? Gosh, I suck at counting days... Time passed by so fast. Yesterday my friend said check the IPTA result coz its already out. So, I went to check mine and guess what? I GOT ACCEPTED to UiTM for Diploma in Hotel Management. Some of my friends didn't get through tho. Whoa..so many to choose. And this Tuesday which is on the 5th May 2009, I have to go for another interview at Maktab Perguruan Gaya. Gah..still haven't done with the essays that I'm supposed to do for the interview. I haven't read bout the current issues which will also be asked during the interview. All I know is about the SWINE FLU. I'm still studying bout it. Lol, i'm blurred bout it. I know it started in Mexico and its going to Phase 5 which means Pandemic and that is in a dangerous level. Hope Malaysia won't get it. So, people..travel less..means less money spent..less outbreak and less death. Omg..i'm stressed out bout this college thingy..
1. Matriculation in Labuan [I'll be going on the 10th May for registration]
2. Maktab Perguruan Gaya [interview and hopefully I will get chosen]
3. Adventist College of Nursing in Penang [waiting for the result and still thinking bout it]
4. Diploma in Hotel Management at UiTM [not sure but interested in that course]

Gosh..gosh..what should I do??

No comments: