Sunday, June 7, 2009

Greetings from Labuan

Heyy..heyy..heyy..A greeting from me from McDonald Labuan.
Gosh, every week which is on sunday I go to McD just to use the eafin wi-fi. It's coz the wi-fi at college macam tu tai..adakah Windows Live Messenger and FS pun mau block. I was like whatafack?! I mean..i have to log in into MSn for goodness sake. My social life is ruin.. NOOOOO!!! I missed Vanessa so so much. I missed Tori so much. I missed all of them...
I called Vanessa last night. You doon't how happy I am to hear her voice. I'm glad she's okay. When I was about to go, she cried because she don't want to go and wants to talk to me longer. Damn you time..hehe.. But my heart hurts knowing that she's crying. I mean, yeah I did cry last night while talking to her, its coz she wrote a poem for and she read it to me last night. The poem was beautiful, each word in each sentence and that made my eyes teary. The worst part is..I cried and she heard me crying. Gosh, i'm so emotional.. Damn hormones..stop invading my body! LOL! I'm here sitting with my friend using the wi-fi and i'm eating Sausage McMuffin! Yumm >.<>
Lol, i'm going mental if I stay longer at the college. But I seriously can't quit! I'm not a failure. Although I seriously truly despise hate the course, I can't quit. I promise myself and to mum that I will not quit although it will truly crush me.. *slowly looks down and cries softly*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Friend,
I like you blog .it's very nice to see your blog. I would like to share my link with you. And make u as my friend of my blog, and we will be friends in the network, I have added u as my friend in my blog so plzzzzz. Add me as ur friend in ur list...
Please visit www.zeitgeist-rohit.blogspot.com
Thanks for Reading
Rohit →zeitgeist►►►§