Friday, May 8, 2009

Last post before I go.


It's 10.55pm and i've got about 6 hours left in this house. I'm done with the packing. Emotion of sadness fills my whole body. I will treasured this moment. Next week, I will woke up to a different room with different wall colour. Talked with V today..V wrote a poem for me and it made me cry. Tears start flowing down coz all the words in every sentences, goes deep into my heart. It's so emotional. We talked only for a while today and its sad. We both cried. I will call V tomorrow tho. We went dinner tonight that's why I can't talk with V longer. The best thing about tonight is, my dad bought me Twilight which means i've completed my collection of Twilight Saga [Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn]. I've finished reading it all. So..imma go to bed.


Goodbye for now....


No comments: