Sunday, May 3, 2009

I just realized something and it's sad :[

Gosh, I just woke up..yeah JUST woke up.. I'm asleep a while ago coz I was too stressed out to think. Been sleeping for 2 hours. Wow, that gave me a bloody headache. Ouch! When I woke up, I realized something that made me sad. I realized that, today it's my last Sunday staying in my home and next sunday, I will be at Matriculation. Yeah..my last sunday today.. Ugh..ugh..ugh..gah! Sad... Next Week will be a new environment for me.. New room, new people..new atmosphere..everything is going to be new.. I hope I can settle it very fast or i'll be homesick for the rest of the semester. It's only a year right? No biggie.. *hearts beating fast* oooohhhh..*moments of silence*.......whoosshhh..I'm DONE!

1 comment:

wisteria said...

hello,there!thanks.I'm karthi.Thanks for your compliment on my blog.=]