Friday, May 1, 2009

8 days to go *sniffs*




Awwwwwwww......i'm soooooo eafin' friggin freakin SAD!!!
Its..its...its.. 8 DAYS to go.. 8 DAYS to go till the last day i'll be a sabahan. No matter, although I'm in Labuan, i'm always a Sabahan at heart. Yay me! But i'm still sad..sad..sad..SAD!! How can I overcome my sadness? Everytime I think bout me leaving, tears started to shed. I don't know how much tears i've shed since last week. Sorry you have to know all that. But I must let it out or else i'll be drowning in it. Here's a qoute for today...
"Though I'll be apart from you, I shall return soon with gifts that'll bring you joy, happiness, love and friendship. As much as I hate to go, I must leave you but know that someday I will return. With a heavy heart..with a crooked smile and with big dreams of becoming a useful person someday..."
This sad feeling in my heart...i'm sure it will fade away soon.. And I know you're[V] too sad..we talked today and you said that you're still sad and kept thinking bout it. Please, don't let it affect your studies. I love you so much and you know it. More than anything..forever and always. I know we won't be talking often but at least I can call you. I don't care how much it will costs me, talking to you makes me happy. Dammit, why owh why..Australia and Sabah must be so so far???!!! Arghh.. One thing for sure, I won't give up on you. Never! You've stolen my heart and i've stolen yours. Wow, we've commited the perfect crime. Awesome xD

No comments: