Monday, May 4, 2009

getting ready for the interview tomorrow..ooohh nervous..

I'm done with the essays. All 6 essays. *Claps for me* and now I have to revised about Swine Flu and the current issues happening surrounding us. I'm so nervous for the interview tomorrow. I'm shaking from top to bottom. Seriously, it's no joke. Does it looked like I'm joking?! *Lets out a BIG sigh...phew..* It's like 11 hours to go till the interview. Wish me luck guys and girls xD hope the interviewer won't be the mean and snobbish one. Oooohh..i'm terribly afraid of that kind. Excuse me for using such horrible grammar. I'm not that good in speaking nor writing in english though. Tomorrow, there also will be a 30 minutes test which is annoying coz it will be testing you if you have the skills and personality to be a teacher. Well duh..umm..lol, i don't know.

Quote for today...
"Although I'm weak in the outside..but in the inside I'm stronger than the mountains. I will soar high and you will see my inner strength that will make you regret for what you have saw me in the outside"

1 comment:

wisteria said...

Jas.....All the best for your interview And i'm sure that you would be selected.
DO WELL!!!