Thursday, May 7, 2009

News Flash!! -EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME-

So..today is the day. My last day staying home. My last day staying in Sabah and next week i'll be staying in my college. New Bed..new roommates..new environment. As promised, I'll tell you a thing or two about me. Well maybe a lil bit of secret. Just maybe. Don't get to excited. Seriously..don't. First, I'm just gonna say, I'm not cute or adorable. Hey, nobody is perfect in this world right? For me, everyone has their own inner beauty. For me, everybody is beautiful, cute and adorable. The word "Hot" or "Sexy" doesn't explains the beauty of a person. Use proper word such as "Beautiful" or "Handsome" coz it's more honest. Okay, nuff saying. Shall I begin, your Highness?


Age: 17 years and 10 months. [18 on the 10th July]

Hobbies: Cooking..Reading..I totally love reading especially books about friendships, life, romance and TWILIGHT SAGA!!

Horoscope sign: Cancer [I'm a CRAB! teehee xD]

Blood Type: B+ [Anyone needs blood the same as mine?? :) ]

Fav. Music: Anything that is related to metal/deathcore and post-hardcore songs such as ESCAPE THE FATE, THY ART IS MURDER, SUICIDE SILENCE, BLESS THE FALL, THREE FACES WEST, FROM FIRST TO LAST, UNDEROATH, A DAY TO REMEMBER, A SKYLIT DRIVE, BRING ME THE HORIZON, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE and also I like listening to Yiruma's song..he's an awesome pianist.

What I like to do in my free time?
- Poems..I love poems.
- Listening to music. [mostly metal and my sister hates my music..lol..]
- Staring at the wall for no reason. [i'm weird]
- Talking to my dog. [wished they could talk back so I won't feel lonely]
- MSN [i'm always on but not when in college]



Things that I love!! :)

- My Laptop and my phone [my life is in this thing..]

- Books! [we can gain more knowledge by reading it]

- Friends! [can't live without em']
- Texting is FUN!!!
- I'm obsessed with Gummy Bears! [i have the gummy bear song in my phone :P]


Things that I hate!! :(

- Pretend friendship! [major heartbroken]

- Backstabbers! [will never forgive if you're one of them]

- People who stereotyped other people [Gosh! They need to realize that people are different and learn to accept them for who they are..]

- People who insult/hurt the ones that I loved the most especially my family, my friends, that special someone.. [i'll make you regret if you hurt them]


Things that I wanted the most:
- Blackberry Smartphone or IPhone
- All expenses paid to Australia to meet that someone
- To be successful in my studies
- To make my parents proud
- To live a happy and wonderful life



I think this are the secrets...maybe..owh I don't know..just read, okay?

- I'm a BI. Shocked? Nah, i'm sure you're not. Yes, I like both genders. I don't care what you think of me because for me, everyone deserved to be loved. So what if I like girls and boys? There's nothing wrong with that. Right? :D
- Gays are the most awesome people in this world. Because for me, they understands how people feel and boy they can make people happy. This also goes to all unstraight people in this world..I salute you all!!!
- I'm scared to be alone. I'm scared of loneliness.
- I cut myself. There are scars on my left wrist but some of it already healed.
- I'm afraid of ghosts and monsters.
- I hate/afraid of roaches..they're icky!! :S
- I have a very low self-esteem..I get shy easily.

This pictures below shows you pictures of me....






P/S: Hate me if you want after reading this post. But please, don't. Because I done nothing wrong to you so there's no reason for you to hate me right? I don't care what you think of me after reading it all. Yes, I'm weird. I know. Insult me all you want. Thanks for the insult anyway. I'm grateful. Thanks for reading my blog. Don't forget to leave some hello[if you're friendly] or some shit[if you're an arse] in my chatbox. Goodbye for now. :D

No comments: