Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shocked :O Sad :( and its soon...

okay..okay..I know.. you're sad about it too... Talked with T today.. also from Aus, just so you know. I've known her for about 6 months. Whoa, I have many Australians in my msn's friends list. Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth. Nuff saying. So, I talked with T today. As usual...sadness.. She said to me that, she thinks she's going die without me. Shocker?! Yes, me! I'm shocked! I asked her why and she says that, she can't live without me and because she needs me. Again, shocker! Then we started talking and talking..and me trying to calm her down and trying to convince her that everything will be okay. But no..she said its not going to be okay without you. She also said that she don't want me to go. But what can I do? Its my only chance to pursue my study. Please..understand that. I'm not going for forever. We can talk on weekends and i'll be going home on Kaamatan. I promise myself that I must talk you to on your birthday, which is on the 31st May. That's why I must go home. The most shocking thing..that I asked her this question.."Am I everything to you?" Then she answered.."Everything that I would ever get" what a...SHOCKER!! But why me? Why me? We live far away from each other and yet why do you want to be with me? Seems like we're getting close with each other. 2 days left..2 days.. and this sadness in me are eating me inside.. I want to make this 2 days the most precious day for my V and also for you, T. Would it be weird to be in love with two person? Nah, that's not possible tho. My heart is with V and I'm happy with it. My last day which is on Friday, I'll be posting about all about me for you to go deep inside me and see what kind of person I am. I'll be telling you all about me from A to Z and from first phase to last phase. Wait for Friday. The truth will be revealed. Well..not all. Teehee!

No comments: