Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey..hey..hey..

















Greetings to the people in blogging industry. I'm out from the cage of hell. LMAO! I'm at my aunt's house now. There's a wi-fi connection here. Lol, I don't know who's wi-fi. Hehe.. So..the first week of class in college..was a pain in the ass!! It's the first week for goodness sake and the lecturers gave us tones of homework!! Gah! Dammit, I can't cope with all of that. Maths..Account..Business Management..Economy..Kemahiran Dinamika..English..ugh.. Haha..i've been chosen to join the ICT 4 Me club but I turned them down. The lecturer said he wants to changed me into a college's journalist. Like what?! Moi? LOL! The first meeting was already a pain for me. He said to me..if I want to become a journalist, I must have the skill th handle the SLR. Haha...funny..so we were given SLR each..not given just borrowing..lol.. Mine was D60. The lecturer taught me on how to take pictures beautifully. One sentence I remembered he said, "Kalau mau ambil gambar, make sure background dia clean." I was like..oookkkaaayyyy.. Haha but ada juga lah gambar sa kena puji. So, I've heard many stories bout the college. Ugh..scary! O.O like the one I heard what they saw in the girl's toilet in Block A and D. Cilaka! Sa takut sdah. Buduh! Like last night me and my two roomates went to toilet together coz semua pun penakut! Hehe..funny..so cool..we bond..get to know each other..watching movies on my laptop. Hehe..gah..can't wait to go home to Sabah. Miss my dog very much. LMAO!

No comments: