Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 days? 2 days to be exact...





I can't bear to live knowing that you're sad about me leaving soon. We talked yesterday..I can feel your sadness. When you asked me how i'm doing, I replied to you that I'm ok. But deep in my heart, I'm sad. I just don't want you to know coz I don't want you to be sad. I only told your sis that I'm sad. Seriously!! I'm freakin sad. Ugh! It's 2 days left. How am I gonna make this 2 days the most precious day of our lifes? Gah..i'm stressing out. I Love You so much..you're my all..my everything.. If I lose you then I'm lost.



J Hearts V forever and always <3

1 comment:

wisteria said...

Hi freind,
This is karthi.I have added you as my freind in "My freind's list".
You also add me as your freind in your list.

Thanks & Regards
wisteria