Thursday, December 25, 2008

Stars Of Wonder Stars Of Night [X'Mas]

Hey you people out there!!!
I'm writing this blog at 8.42 am...i just woke up!!!
And guess what?? I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!
I'm overjoyed and very estatic..lol..
I THINK I'M GOING MENTAL FOR CHRISTMAS!!1
Guess what? On X'mas Eve which is last night..
I just got me hair bleach!!! It was awesome though but..
Its suppose to be RED which it turns out to be a lil bit purple and pink!!
But it is ok..after all..we should be thankful for this joyous celebration..
If it wasn't for our saviour, Jesus, of course..
This world would be in a total disaster...!!
Imagine the world without peacem love and harmony...
Rapers, Buglars, Murderer everywhere!!
Thanks to Jesus..we're all saved from our sins..
Glory to God on high!! Hallelujah!!!

Well, thats all for my blurg for today..
sorry didn't write so long..
hey, its christmas..LOL..time to get ready for PARTAY!!
anyways..

CHEERS!!!

xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFashion

No comments: