Monday, December 29, 2008

I was like WTF?! [Arsehole]

Hey hey hey hey hey...Lol..can't stop saying 'hey' coz i'm a mental..
Yesterday was Disimon Clan Party..Its our family tradition for years..
We celebrated it every year..I repeat.. EVERY YEAR!!!
It was like..I don't even want to say it..
My ratings are 6/10.. Idk why.. like i said, i'm a mental..
NEWS FLASH!!!! Something had happen...tum..tum..tum..
Ugh, don't want to say who is the person...just UGH!!!
Why does (someone) kept touching me???!!!!
That person was a...
ONE A-HOLE PERSON WITH A SEVERE ATTITUDINAL PROBLEM...
I was like What The Fuck??!!! I don't want to be touched!! What are you, mental?
UGH!! You sent chills down to my spine...yuck!
F.Y.I..its disgusting!! Seriously..it is!
Its just not right, ok??
Enough be being a mental..here's the pics...



Look at these two hard-headed mental...
They were laughing so hard till my sis[left] fell down and broke the chair!!
Elyn: Let's pose like a Freakin Mental Losers!! [F.M.L]
Tita: That's a great idea..Let's!
Me: Ugh, Mental much...



Dawn: No taking picture please. I'm eating elegantly.
Me: Lol, you're eating papaya with curry.
Dawn: Duh, its elegant and yummy!

Hey hey, meet my cousins..Hazel and Titin..
Hazel: Peace for the boredomness!! Yay!
Titin: I like my present..
Me: Out of the topic! LOL


Whoa..My sis and me cousins..
What's with Hazel's face?? Its cute tho..
Titin: Love the boredomness!!
Joanne: Huh? What?
Hazel: Peace with my amazing face!
Rubyanne: Just copying Hazel..haha


ahhh..me aunty and dawn..
Aunty Con.: Whoa! Nice SLR...
Dawn: Ugh, i wish i was at the beach right now..


Wait a minute..wait a minute...
there's something fishy bout this pics..owh, yeah..
What is Doraemon doing there??


What is on her mind? Hmm....
Rubyanne: Why he hasn't call me yet??



Faces with total boredomness...


Hazel: Arghhh..she's soo cute...
Rubyanne: Hey! Why am I not in the pic?? huhu
Me: Haha..

Damn..this girl is genius I tell you..
She's brilliant...total Einstein..she knows everything...
WOW!!

OMG!!! JOANNE???!!! What are u doing?
Joanne: This is my ultimate ugley face!!!
Hazel: Just supporting Joanne...
Me: Model gone wrong..AGAIN!!

Dawn..Ano..something's smells...LOL
Dawn: What? No..nothing's smells..Its just..Duh, I'm posing..
Rubyanne: Yeah right Dawn. This is not Beverly Hills 90210..
Hazel: Do I look stunning with this face?? Do I? Ugh, Just getting my mind off things that happen just now..somebody touched me...Yikes!
Me: I can feel you pain Hazel. Same here. I've been touched too..uhuhu

There you go...we were like..idk..
We're kinda create a MASSIVE HOO-HAAH at that party...
Elyn laughed so hard..SO HARD THAT SHE BROKE THE DAMN CHAIR..
LOL..WHAT A BABY!!
Well..thats all for today friggin Blurg...
CHEERS!!!



xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFashion

6 comments:

Jocelyn Deana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donella Hazel said...

hhahahaha!!

"It was like..I don't even want to say it..". haha ok funny.
Funny pics i tell u. especially the captions. hahahahha. made me seriously laughed. hhahaha na. elyn corrected ur sentence = "ACCIDENTALLY fell". hhahahahah!!!!
and rubyanne lai. "why hasnt he call me yet?". what the.. hahaha

Jocelyn Deana said...

haha..
i just DIDN'T fell down and broke the chair..
i ACCIDENTALLY fell down and broke the chair...ugh...

Mccc said...

Well donella was extremely cute in the pictures, wearing a dress kah jingle? haha amoi lae:D

daaawnvictoria said...

"dawn, this is not beverly hills 90210." ahahah so funny la. most of the lines are from Wild Child kan?? so cliche :) curry n papaya yumm

Donella Hazel said...

nyahahah. yes puff i was:D haha. thaaaaaanks yaaaaa:]