Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

Hey people out there!!!
Just want to share with you all what I want for christmas..
Hey, everybody wants something for christmas..
Duh, this is our life cycle. So, here's my list...
  1. To talk with my Vanessa on X'mas day. [She's my life!! It's a PRIORITY]
  2. To erase Tori from my memory. [It's over between us!!]
  3. To meet my classmates [They are my laughing medicine]
  4. To meet SANTA CLAUS!! [The real one..not the fake one]
  5. To be loved by that special someone
  6. To own the LATEST MONOPOLY!! [Saw it on TV]
  7. To complete playing RESIDENT EVIL 4 in my ps2
  8. To make people happy and smile [If they're sad, feels like my world is falling apart]
  9. To be the cutest person ever live [Hahaha..like that would happen]
  10. To add cuts on my left wrist [Like now, I only have like 10 cuts]
  11. To dyed my hair red colour [I just got the red highlights]
  12. To learn as much IMs word [I only knew..wtf,SULA,idk,idc,btw,bfl,bfh]
  13. To be a VAMPIRE [If that's posibble but it would be cool to be vampire]
  14. To own a PS3!! [Damn..that thing makes me go woo!]
  15. To meet ALEX EVANS!!! [He's perfect and my idol!!]

Well, Santa if you read this..please try your best to make it happen at least 5 wishes..

LOL...i'm going crazy.. Please..Mr.Santa..

I promise that i'll be good if i can do that..but i'll try my best.. ^^

At least you can make my first wish came true..i really need to talk to her..

Well..that's all my wish..

hahaha..laugh all you want..i'm laughing like a madman when i wrote this blog...

CHEERS!!

xoxo,

DyingIsYourLatestFashion

No comments: