Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It Was Just Yesterday...

It was just yesterday that....
I'VE BEEN TOUCHED AGAIN!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR....!!!
Why she won't understand that its disgusting???!!
What are you, a freakin mental loser who doesn't understand what I meant that i don't want to be touched??? What kind of languange do you understand???
FRENCH? SPANISH? MEXICAN? ENGLISH? UGH..!!!
For the last time,
KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!!!

So, enough bout that Mental..
Let's talk bout what happen yesterday afternoon and in evening..
In the afternoon, like Joanne goes to school to pick up her PMR result..
Then we go to CP..with her friends, Audrey and Lorraine, Anon, Hazel, Davina and Dawn..
We play bowling like mental..LOL
And in the evening, we went to Dodu Doris's House..
Nah, I don't need to explain it..
Coz that O.A.S.P touched me again!!
Well..enough me talking like hell...
Here's the pics..



Finally, she got the Nitendo DS from her sister..
Audrey: Wahahaha [Evil Laugh]..finally its in my hand!!
Rubyanne: Duh, I wanna see...
Dawn: Ugh, who's calling me? I'm famous!! :P



Whoa! She doesn't want to let it go..
Lorraine: Its all mine!! Grrrrrr

I want your most Goofy face ever!!!
Desmond: Here it is!! Tadaaaa... Does it look like the guy in Beverly Hills 90210??
Me: Ummm..Chyeaahhh..

Dawn with her awesome T-shirt..
Dawn: I only date boys who Recycle. But where can find one?
Me: Are you sure? I thought you only date boys from Beverly Hills 90210.
Dawn: I changed my mind..duh.. I have my own needs you know??

Ahhh..these two gentlemen..
Desmond: Look at me! I pose like a Gentleman...
Iboy: I'm the most cutest boy in Hubah!!

Its Titin and Joanne...
Clementine: uuuu..camera!! Better stop eating..Smile!
Joanne: Ugh! I'm pretty..No camera pls..

Why is Rubyanne smilling? Owh, I know...hehe
Rubyanne: He called me last night!!! Yay me!! He was so awesome!! I'm in love..


Its Dawn turn to be frustrating...
Dawn: Why he hasn't text me yet??? Ish...


Me and Elyn..
We both act like a mental..
Me: Oof..stand straight you ding bag!!
Elyn: Duh, i'm posing...
Me: Ish...

Ish..why is that guy standing there??!!!
ish..Killjoy much...
Doraemon you looked stunning as always...

Me: Doraemon Moment!!!
Those three: Who are we??!!
Me: Don't block Doraemon..He's hot!!

What are they discussing about???
Joanne: Shhhh...lower your voice..they'll hear us....
Cat: Who??
Leona: Yeah we should....
Celyn: Hey! Let me in!!! I want to know what are you girls discussing about..
Jessica: Yeah right, Celyn.



That's all for today's blurg...
Ugh...i still can feel when that O.A.S.P touches me..
a major eeuuuuwwwwwwww.....



CHEERS!!!


xoxo,
DyingIsYourLatestFashion

2 comments:

Celynn Claire said...

Yipee my face is in your photo~

Jaceyy Aiden said...

yup yup..for u celyn..^^